22.8.11

Class is IN SESSION!






Such a short summer break to me, but in order to move on we have to do things we don't want to do. Like go back to school. We're a week in so far and I'm hoping that it shapes up to me a very successful semester... Grades and fashion wise. But anyways, back to the school outfit. This is something that reminds me of my city adventures, definitely something I'd wear in NYC. The outfit is my very trusty blazer, a striped shirt from Old Navy, Shorts from GAP and my very old scuffed up trusty flats. Alright, hope you all enjoyed! Leave a comment and let me know what you think! Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. I like it :) like the stripes in a different color with everything else in white, sweeeet! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for visiting my blog! Please leave a comment. (No snarkiness though...)